Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sorry we will not be attending this weekend. My brother in law passed away and we just buried him today. It should be a great ride but we really need to spend time with family this weekend.

Have a great ride, be safe and have fun.

Be thankful that you won't have to buy more beer now :lol: :lol: Enjoy yourselves at the party too!

Thanks
Stan

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sam & Dru.
I will definatetly be there, but I may have to work past noon ,so I may miss the ride. I have a friend who's wife is out of town and he's just getting back into motorcycling and is really liking my VTX and he's serious about getting one. I may bring him along so he can meet fellow VTXers and I'm sure that'll put him over the top. I hope you don't mind an extra guest. Neither of us will be spending the nite though, so you don't have to plan.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sam, it doesn't look like Jenny and I will be able to make it, so you won't need to worry about ordering the extra barrel. ;)

Too much going on this weekend. I'll give you a shout if anything changes though.

Thanks again for the invite.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Lisa and I may not make the ride because checkout time at Sybaris is'nt till 11:00 :wink: :a13: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :mrgreen: But we will make the party :beer2: :beer3: :chef2: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
325 Posts
van13dutch said:
Lisa and I may not make the ride because checkout time at Sybaris is'nt till 11:00 :wink: :a13: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :mrgreen: But we will make the party :beer2: :beer3: :chef2: :mrgreen:
Maybe Sam and Dru can let you use the camper for a little hanky panky but I'm not sure how good the shocks are rated in their camper. Just make sure you wash the sheets cause some of us are sleeping there that night. :a13: The ride is 1/2 the fun plus the camper is free of charge an no checkout time limit.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sam & Dru,
It turns out I will not have to work on Sat., I was wondering if would be OK to join the ride and meet up with some of the WIVO's and have a coke or two with you all?

Semi

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Semi said:
Sam & Dru,
It turns out I will not have to work on Sat., I was wondering if would be OK to join the ride and meet up with some of the WIVO's and have a coke or two with you all?

Semi
Absolutely!!!! Meet us at the Westsider at noon. We will have plenty of soda and food for all!!! :chef2: :chef2: :D :D :D

Hope to meet you Saturday!

Sam

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I have a filter, oil, and crush ring, can I bring 'em along and some of you mechanical experts can help me do my first oil change on the GS?

See YFFs tomorrow!! :beer3:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Condolini said:
I have a filter, oil, and crush ring, can I bring 'em along and some of you mechanical experts can help me do my first oil change on the GS?

Sure, I'll help.................. :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :p

Sam

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey I never even met the group, i'm hoping I can hook up for the ride. Seems like every weekend is so busy. No promises. But I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hindsight said:
Hey I never even met the group, i'm hoping I can hook up for the ride. Seems like every weekend is so busy. No promises. But I'll try to make it.

Once you meet everybody, you'll never be the same!!! :lol: :D :D

Hope to see you tomorrow!!!!

Sam

·
Registered
91 Posts
T-Dog just got me hooked up with you guys, (thanks Tim).
I am planning on making it for the ride, (solo), and will play it by ear from there.
Just got my 1800 retro and am eager to put some miles on it.

See everyone tomorrow.
Dave

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Condolini said:

I guess we can "squeeeezzzze" you in. :lol:

·
Registered
732 Posts
DBretro said:
T-Dog just got me hooked up with you guys, (thanks Tim).
I am planning on making it for the ride, (solo), and will play it by ear from there.
Just got my 1800 retro and am eager to put some miles on it.

See everyone tomorrow.
Dave

Welcome to the Madness Dave....great bunch of people here, any questions you have don't be afraid to post up.....everyone is always ready to help.

:mcrider: :mcrider: :D :D :D :mcrider:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Samster,

I was hoping to work it out so that I could make your bash, but I have a christening that I can't get out of :evil: . I'm bummed I won't be able to come. Ride safe, have lots of fun and drink a cold one or two for me (and Tracy...).

Hi to Dru.

Jim

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I think I'm gonna make this!!

See you all tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
JimmyMac said:
Samster,

I was hoping to work it out so that I could make your bash, but I have a christening that I can't get out of :evil: . I'm bummed I won't be able to come. Ride safe, have lots of fun and drink a cold one or two for me (and Tracy...).

Hi to Dru.

Jim
You got it MAH BROTHA!!!!!!! We'll get together soon!!! I promise!!!!

Sam

41 - 60 of 87 Posts