Honda VTX Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Outstanding Job, Sam+Dru! Awesome ride, and Awesome party. Sorry I had to leave so early,
wish I could have stayed to hoist a few more!
Thanks for a great time!

See ya soon.

Ken

·
Registered
115 Posts
That was sure worth the trip! I wish i could have stayed longer. The ride was great! I just went back there again today to show a friend around. But I missed a few turns ended up in circles , lol. I'll have to look things up on a map next time and pay more attention to the roads. I'll try to post the pics I took, though I'm not sure the pics of my head and ears are worth posting. But I had a blast and I'm ready to go riding with you folks again!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just want to thank Sam and Dru for an awesome time at the farm. It was nice meeting with the Minnesota group finally and I'm glad I was able to make some of you guys and gals laugh. I wish I had my camera that was the only thing I forgot to bring but I'm sure there will be plenty of pics. Hopefully we could all meet up again for a ride soon before the season ends. :mcrider: Till we meet again and thanks for everything I had a great time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The ride on Saturday was a blast. Wish I could have planned better and stayed for the party/sleepover. The pictures are great, and what a way to end a day. Looking forward to riding with everyone again.

Dave

81 - 87 of 87 Posts