Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I have them....like them a lot. My stockers lasted over 13000, what the heck are you doing :?:

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
warden said:
I bet his bike is RED all that power..oh yea :pepper1:
I'm thinking low air pressure, and when are you going to paint your's black :?:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Hey Bigdog I think your right on the low air pressure, had to rib you. Still waitin on you to send me the Black paint. I had to pay Uncle Sam so I cant afford any Black paint, might have enough for the blue though..... :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Man you guys are behind the times, the titanium color on the 2005 C is definately the fastest color on the road. NO SHI* IT IS TRUE
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Elk Man said:
Man you guys are behind the times, the titanium color on the 2005 C is definately the fastest color on the road.
Yeah...that GRAY color is sort of O.K. - It's trying to be black except without any sort of appeal or beauty :lol:

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Pöi§ön said:
[quote="Elk Man":3nz9c9he]Man you guys are behind the times, the titanium color on the 2005 C is definately the fastest color on the road.
Yeah...that GRAY color is sort of O.K. - It's trying to be black except without any sort of appeal or beauty :lol:[/quote:3nz9c9he]Watch for the color issues post coming up, then it will all make a believer out of all of you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bigdog 1 said:
I bet his bike is RED all that power..oh yea :pepper1:
I'm thinking low air pressure, and when are you going to paint your's black :?:
Not the air pressure. Keep a close eye on it. Bye the way my brother has a 1300s and had to replace his tires at 8000 because of the same problem: wear on left side of front tire. Yes my bike is red. Man I hate black bikes!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
stockers

i got 5000mi out of my dunlop junk stockers
you guys that got 13000mi
must ride red like women :lol: :wink: :shock: :roll:
thanks john

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Re: stockers

JC41AE said:
thanks john
Damn, I thought I was the only arrogant black C rider.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Can't we all get along? Who cares what color your bike is, as long as you're riding something. That's all that counts; that's why I'm riding a VTX in stead of the Harley Night Train I wanted; but couldn't afford... There'll be no Train in my future, unless I hit the lottery, or one falls from the sky.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Re: stockers

JC41AE said:
thanks john

Mine is thinning out at 4000 it'll probably make it to 5 but not much further.

I think it's less driving style but more color related - black bikes are the fastest thus the tires wear quicker :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
warden said:
Hey Bigdog I think your right on the low air pressure, had to rib you. Still waitin on you to send me the Black paint. I had to pay Uncle Sam so I cant afford any Black paint, might have enough for the blue though..... :lol:
Now thats just not funny :badabing: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts