Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any info on the Avon Venom tires for the VTX 1300C.
Buy or not? After 7500 miles my stock tires are ready for replacement. Front tire is worn on left side.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
I have them....like them a lot. My stockers lasted over 13000, what the heck are you doing :?:

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
warden said:
I bet his bike is RED all that power..oh yea :pepper1:
I'm thinking low air pressure, and when are you going to paint your's black :?:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Hey Bigdog I think your right on the low air pressure, had to rib you. Still waitin on you to send me the Black paint. I had to pay Uncle Sam so I cant afford any Black paint, might have enough for the blue though..... :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Man you guys are behind the times, the titanium color on the 2005 C is definately the fastest color on the road. NO SHI* IT IS TRUE
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Elk Man said:
Man you guys are behind the times, the titanium color on the 2005 C is definately the fastest color on the road.
Yeah...that GRAY color is sort of O.K. - It's trying to be black except without any sort of appeal or beauty :lol:

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Pöi§ön said:
[quote="Elk Man":3nz9c9he]Man you guys are behind the times, the titanium color on the 2005 C is definately the fastest color on the road.
Yeah...that GRAY color is sort of O.K. - It's trying to be black except without any sort of appeal or beauty :lol:[/quote:3nz9c9he]Watch for the color issues post coming up, then it will all make a believer out of all of you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bigdog 1 said:
I bet his bike is RED all that power..oh yea :pepper1:
I'm thinking low air pressure, and when are you going to paint your's black :?:
Not the air pressure. Keep a close eye on it. Bye the way my brother has a 1300s and had to replace his tires at 8000 because of the same problem: wear on left side of front tire. Yes my bike is red. Man I hate black bikes!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
stockers

i got 5000mi out of my dunlop junk stockers
you guys that got 13000mi
must ride red like women :lol: :wink: :shock: :roll:
thanks john

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Re: stockers

JC41AE said:
thanks john
Damn, I thought I was the only arrogant black C rider.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Can't we all get along? Who cares what color your bike is, as long as you're riding something. That's all that counts; that's why I'm riding a VTX in stead of the Harley Night Train I wanted; but couldn't afford... There'll be no Train in my future, unless I hit the lottery, or one falls from the sky.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Re: stockers

JC41AE said:
thanks john

Mine is thinning out at 4000 it'll probably make it to 5 but not much further.

I think it's less driving style but more color related - black bikes are the fastest thus the tires wear quicker :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
warden said:
Hey Bigdog I think your right on the low air pressure, had to rib you. Still waitin on you to send me the Black paint. I had to pay Uncle Sam so I cant afford any Black paint, might have enough for the blue though..... :lol:
Now thats just not funny :badabing: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts