Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in St. Charles Mo. and would like to do a ride for B-B-Q. I want to find something about a 100 or 150 miles from St. Louis. ANyone have a favorite place? Pleas post it. If anyone else is interested maybe we can get together and ride.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Elbow Inn in St. Robert, MO has some of the best BBQ around. The place is on the historic sites list too. Great biker bar and good eats. 8)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Heh... I have three places in KC that I like, but it's kinda outta your way:

1. Smokin' Joes
2. Arthur Bryants
3. Jack Stack

Arthur Bryants is the most unique flavor, imho. Jack Stack is legendary in the KC Area.

Side Note: In the Wichita, KS area: Hog Wild Pit BBQ. They are going to take over the world someday.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Heck - I'm always down for BBQ. Keep me posted if you want to roll. There's always Super Smokers in Eureka, and lots of good riding south of there, and out through the west.

G

·
I'm over in K.C. but have been to the Elbow Inn and wasn't the least bit impressed with their BBQ. Portions were good but just not what I'm used to. Ribs were tough, not tender the way they are intended to be.

Now come on over to K.C. and I'll take you on down to the original jack stack in Martin City and you'll know what good BBQ is when you leave there. Smokin' Joes is good too. Never had Arthur Bryants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts