Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of ordering the 200 b-stone, just wondering if I should go back to stock length shocks for it. Currently have the 11.5 progessives on. Also has anyone run with the B-stone 200 long enough to get some kind of idea as to how they're wearing. Not that it matters that much as long as they get close to normal, which for me hasn't varied that much, stock dunnies-8,000, metz880's 10,000, avons 7800 and counting but they don't seem to have too much left in 'em. :) Tim

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Toshea said:
I'm thinking of ordering the 200 b-stone, just wondering if I should go back to stock length shocks for it. Currently have the 11.5 progessives on. Also has anyone run with the B-stone 200 long enough to get some kind of idea as to how they're wearing. Not that it matters that much as long as they get close to normal, which for me hasn't varied that much, stock dunnies-8,000, metz880's 10,000, avons 7800 and counting but they don't seem to have too much left in 'em. :) Tim
Contact DonG, He has the 200 b-stone and I believe 11.5" shocks and runs without problems.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Toshea said:
It works fine on mine with 11.5 Skullman shocks, great tire!

Don

·
Registered
828 Posts
DonG said:
Toshea said:
It works fine on mine with 11.5 Skullman shocks, great tire!

Don

did you modify the inner fender rail at all? ie: grind it down.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you modify the inner fender rail at all? ie: grind it down.[/quote]

Hi ww1FlyingAce, No I haven't. But I have heard that it is usually not neccesary. Is it something that must be done for the 200's? If so I guess I'll just stick with the standard size by B-stone,and save the cash. Tim

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Toshea said:
did you modify the inner fender rail at all? ie: grind it down.

Hi ww1FlyingAce, No I haven't. But I have heard that it is usually not neccesary. Is it something that must be done for the 200's? If so I guess I'll just stick with the standard size by B-stone,and save the cash. Tim[/quote]

No mod to fender or rail was neccesary, just mount it and go.

Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts