Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Hannah and I made it back. What an awesome time! A BIG THANKS to all that put this together and to Jason and his parents for letting us crash at their place. The pool party was great, Jeff's River Ride was awesome, Rudy's was fun and we can't wait unit next year. We really enjoyed meeting everyone! What an awesome group! I wish that we had more pictures to share but we'll get more next year. Can't wait!!

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71 ... 41a077.pbw

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice pics! I can't wait to see more!! It seems everytime I turned around there were all kinds of pictures being taken, I'll bet there are thousands, and they're all great. You people are what's right with society and I'm glad to be a part of this group. For those who didn't go, you will never have any idea how special and fun this weekend was. The weather, the rides, the events and people are second to none!

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the pics!

It was great getting to know you guys. Hope to hook up sometime before next years rally....but if not, see you next year!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Jaysn and Hannah....you always have an open invitation to stay at my parents place as well as the rest of you. They really enjoyed having everyone over and kept commenting on how nice everyone was.

Look forward to many more rides with all of you.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
KIRKmfg said:
Jason, Thanks for the great Pool Party, nice seeing you again!
Rich,

It was great seeing you again as well. Your bike is truly amazing and congrats again on the win.

Look forward to next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts