Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, started searching some forums to learn about my new to me bike (2008 VTX1800F1) and engage is some meaningful conversation regarding riding ETC. this is my second forum and I learned about it from a different VTX forum. I am happy to be here and hope to be able to pick your brains and learn more about the new to me bike. In the past I had a 1982 VF750 Magna. it was a blast to ride and held up to all my stupid young guy shenanigans! Today I think much different and even have a helmet. :eek:

safety is a priority and I always welcome suggestions there too.

nice to meet everyone !!

·
Super Moderator
6,178 Posts
Welcome Charles. Lots of nice folks here and tons of info. Pull up a chair and start reading (until the weather changes and we can all be back in the saddle).

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Welcome,

when my Mom called me Charles.. I KNEW I was in BIG trouble :)

I can not think how being without a motorcycle for 15 years... or 1 year.
50 years of riding.. NO GAPS.

I got my 2005 F2, New 2/2005 first week of production... 90,000 miles and counting.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome, Charles. Lots of smart and experienced people here to teach us what they know. Enjoy the forum and the bike.

·
Old Goat
24,161 Posts
Good for you....I waited about 40 years (06)before I saddled back up...got 14 good years in ...but its looking more and more like I’m done......ride safe/ride often...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts