Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
'04 1800C
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have some advice as to where I can get a tall, padded backrest plus a luggage rack for an '03 VTX 1800? Need the height to properly affix my convertible bag and the rack for support. Thank you,

· Old Goat
26,953 Posts
U should list the model of bike for proper fitment….start with ebay…then maybe a model specific google search…others will be along..good luck

Ps…I ride/rode my 1300r solo…but really like my paladin quick release….my brother uses a quick release Jardine on his 1300c…just FYI…

· Old Goat
26,953 Posts
Depends on spacing on fender rails…as spike says finding is gonna be the challenge…personally Im not familiar enough with the 1800 to know what interchanges between models…let alone a 1300…good luck

Reactions: Merry Prankster

· Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
1,932 Posts
I have the Hondaline Backrest I use the
And I have a Cruiser Bag Large
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
13,640 Posts
Perfect, thank you!
I have the Hondaline backrest/ luggage rack for the 02-03 1800 C. $4K , and I'll throw the rest of the bike in for free. No deliveries, pick up in Johnstown, Pa., only.

· Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
1,932 Posts
I have the Hondaline backrest/ luggage rack for the 02-03 1800 C. $4K , and I'll throw the rest of the bike in for free. No deliveries, pick up in Johnstown, Pa., only.
That's a good deal. I think I spent 650 for my set up. But 12 for the bike.

· Registered
13,640 Posts
Reactions: Merry Prankster
1 - 16 of 16 Posts