Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a Pack that will attach to a Deluxe back rest but does not require the carrier?

Not too large but not too small. Medium something where the wife and I could have enough stuff for a week end trip.

Thanks for the help.

G

·
0 Posts
backrest pack

I would be interested in that item as well. Will be traveling alone and can load up the passenger seat w/ a bag, but would like to tie a bag on the back of the backrest. I have no carrier either.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: backrest pack

cobrakidx said:
I would be interested in that item as well. Will be traveling alone and can load up the passenger seat w/ a bag, but would like to tie a bag on the back of the backrest. I have no carrier either.
Cobrakidx, there allot of bags out there that will attach to the backrest and set on the passanger seat and allot of them have a built in backrest for the driver.

I would love to get one of them but I am going to Bike Week in Myrtle Beach and will be 2 up. I just do not have $400 to spend on a carrier and t bag right now. I think we may just have to find a plan back pack and try to hang it on the back rest.

We are just going overnight and do not need much.

G

·
0 Posts
pack

NCBEAST - Yeah I don't have $400 to spend on them either. I use a big backpack right now and it's good for day trips or short wkend trips for just me. Plan on longer trips and would like a little bit bigger. Will probably just buy a T-Bag for now.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Go to ebay and do a search on sissybar bags. There's usually tons of various size bags that attach to your sissy bar and have a felt bottom so they wont scratch your fender.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am running the Tour Master back pack on my sissy bar without the carrier rack. I took my tool pack and strapped it on the lower backrest and the Tour Master above. It conseals the tool pack, but the tool pack holds it up and off the fender. Works great on mine.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RatedX said:
I am running the Tour Master back pack on my sissy bar without the carrier rack. I took my tool pack and strapped it on the lower backrest and the Tour Master above. It conseals the tool pack, but the tool pack holds it up and off the fender. Works great on mine.

Do you happen to have a picture of this??

·
Registered
248 Posts
I will take a picture of it and e-mail to you if you like. It will be later in the day tho, I am at work now.
[/img]

·
Registered
446 Posts
The wife and I just took a trip to the hill country of Texas and we used 2 bags 1 on the rack but we also put 1 on the back seat. Here's a picture.

Either of the bags would fit on the back seat attached to the backrest.

Both are Tour Master bags and Hal has them both. The one on the rack has backpack straps to carry it on your back. The one on the back seat is our newest and it has rollers and a handle and rolls like a regular suitcase.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
tlfuller said:
If you look at these and the Tour Masters they look almost identical.
We've been very happy with them....and the price is right!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts