Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a few questions. I keep hearing reference to "deluxe" backrest, verses non-deluxe. I have a 1300c. Can anyone tell me the diff, as I may end up buying my backrest piece by piece and want to make sure everything matches. Also, I heard 1 retailer say that deluxe backrest doesn't fit ultimate seat. Is this true or is he full of it? I know ultimate called me before sending my new seat to make sure I didn't have cobra, because they said that that would influence the type of pass pillion they sent. They sent they one that won't work with cobra.

·
Registered
905 Posts
If you were to get a hondaline backrest they make two different styles. Sandard and deluxe. They are very different styles. The difference can be seen here...............................http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/s...=Honda+Genuine+Accessories&str=12&ID=49072652....................both the deluxe and standard parts are all sold on this page. If you click them, you should get a bigger picture.

As far as your question about the deluxe with the ultimate seat, I don't know. :?

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Ultimate Seat and deluxe backrest work together and in the photo you can see what it looks like, make sure that if you piece it that you get the correct pieces for your model C, R, or S as they are different, you must get all the correct ones for the model and for the year as I think they changed along the way not sure when.

[/img]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts