Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Anyone up for meeting this Saturday Jan. 3rd at Bad Monkey bar in Algonquin? Gotta spend my karaoke winnings one of these days so once again, drinks are on me this Saturday nite! Hoping to see some of you there! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Can't make it that night, have a hockey game downtown...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Johnzz...I'll try to make it that night. In the meantime, Happy New Year to all! Be careful if you're going out New Year's Eve - watch out for all the amateur drinkers out there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Whats Happening John. I am probably going to be in the area on Sat so what time are you planning on heading up there?? Let me know and I'll drink up some of those Kareoke winnings:lol:.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Monkey Business

I'll be there on Saturday (and tonight....:D) and this time I will actually walk over and say "hi"... See ya at the microphone!

-Timmaay

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be there on Saturday (and tonight....:D) and this time I will actually walk over and say "hi"... See ya at the microphone!

-Timmaay
...Sounds good and don't mistake me for Nitrous X (The Benmeister) either, my brotha from anotha motha!!! :joke:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...Okay so far we got Rock/Roll X, Mark 1bx, kddstoy, timmaayyy & Git r done on the roster to go Saturday nite! Still waitin on more :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hey John...what time tonight?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
...Thanks to all that came out, Steve/wifey, Eric, Timaay, alwayz a good time! See y'all again soon!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Monkey!

Hey guys! It was nice to finally meet you guys. I can't wait until Spring gets here and we ride again (ok, ok...I know...ONE of us is still riding...lol...but I'm a wuss and my bike's in storage). Have a great week. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys! It was nice to finally meet you guys. I can't wait until Spring gets here and we ride again (ok, ok...I know...ONE of us is still riding...lol...but I'm a wuss and my bike's in storage). Have a great week. :thumbup:
...Likewise, Timaaay! It was nice to finally meet up with you. Definately come this spring/summer you gotta hook up with the rest of our VTX (Motorcycle enthusiast!) crew for some good times cruisin' :thumbup: Every Thursday (spring/summer), Bad Monkey hosts 'Bike night'. Should be even more of a blast ...'karaoke & cruisin', what more can one ask for? Catch up with ya again soon at the bar. :joke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts