Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad news. went over to DQ this evening for a blizzard and got backed into by a blonde in a huge suburban while waiting in the drive thru line. out of nowhere she just backs up, wham! Good news, I was too lazy to put on all my bike gear and uncover the X, so I was in my little Ford Festiva. No real damage other then a smashed turn signal lens, $17.00, so all I've got to say is Thank God I was too lazy to uncover my X!! we , I, joke about the cagers aiming for us, now I know it's true. If she didn't 'see' me in a car, albiet a small car, she'd have crushed me on my bike! Watch out people, they ARE aiming to take us out!! :shock: :shock: :(

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Oreo cheesequake... and no it wasn't that great. Thanks. :? :wink:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
and the good news is ...you got her phone number?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naw... well yeah actually, I did get her number but it has her hubby's name on it too, plus she had 3 or 4 wee little terroristas in that 'burban with her. Prolly out teachin' em how to drive...NOT!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just made myself feel better by spending 260.00 bucks on some bling bling and a scorpio alarm... lets see this wreck just went from 17.00 bucks to 275.00 bucks... damn those turn signal lenses are gettin spendy! :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
You should really like the scorpio alarm. We were sitting in a restruant eating and noticed a gal yapping and pointing out things on the bike. When she got closer and closer and nearly touched it, Tejas made the alarm beep at her. She jumped back about 10 foot and didn't go back near the bike again and all her companions stepped back too! :shock:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
wildabouthorses said:
You should really like the scorpio alarm. We were sitting in a restruant eating and noticed a gal yapping and pointing out things on the bike. When she got closer and closer and nearly touched it, Tejas made the alarm beep at her. She jumped back about 10 foot and didn't go back near the bike again and all her companions stepped back too! :shock:
What is this Scorpio Alarm you speak of?

·
Registered
479 Posts
She probably didnt see you at all - a festiva doesnt exaclty
tower much over her license plate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts