Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spent a few minutes on the phone with Mean City Cycles, talking to Brent.... OUTSTANDING customer service. I am very impressed with his professional attitude, patience, and respectful tone overall. You guys will get my recomendation based on that call alone. :thumbup:
BTW, my seats on the way for the extreme rider mod!

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
I just spent a few minutes on the phone with Mean City Cycles, talking to Brent.... OUTSTANDING customer service. I am very impressed with his professional attitude, patience, and respectful tone overall. You guys will get my recomendation based on that call alone. :thumbup:
BTW, my seats on the way for the extreme rider mod!
You mean Brad? LOL.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bret, Brad Brent, whatever.... he was helpful:D

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
hmm, i thought it was Brian.

·
The BuB Guy
6,538 Posts
LOL

I hate that they had to let Allen go....:joke::joke::joke:

but with all these new people ...I guess it had to happen...Bret, Brad, Brent, Brock, Brain...etc.

tomb:grin::grin::doorag:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I hate that they had to let Allen go....:joke::joke::joke:

but with all these new people ...I guess it had to happen...Bret, Brad, Brent, Brock, Brain...etc.

tomb:grin::grin::doorag:

you mean Alex?

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Were the dresses Allen was wearing into the shop the issue that got him canned? :shock:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
buncha damned hijackers!:p:doorag:;)

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
buncha damned hijackers!:p:doorag:;)
Nah! No hijackers here. Just several thousand people who realize the quality of the product that comes from the MCC shop and appreciate the customer service. :thumbup:

BADSOX rocks!

John

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
BADSOX rocks!
You mean BADSAX?

My seat was fondled by Albert before I owned it. It makes my keester smile! :thumbup:

I ripped my seat open, and Andrew was able to send me a stock replacement. I have a purdy seat once again.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
I would be willing to bet Allen is a "butt man". OH yea! :shock: Hooters are over rated.

Did I mention the customer service?

John

You mean BADSAX?

My seat was fondled by Albert before I owned it. It makes my keester smile! :thumbup:

I ripped my seat open, and Andrew was able to send me a stock replacement. I have a purdy seat once again.

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Brett does a good job. Sure I get on his case but isnt that what I am supposed to do?

DUDES!!! 240 Spoke ROCKS like no other. He took 4 stock seats, 2 passenger pillions and 2 driver seats and mounted them on some stands he fabbed up and they look like something that the factory would have done. He gets my next new born! I will take some pictures, these things look awesome and all he wanted in return was a hug from Brad.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I really wanted a hug from Allen but he walks around the shop singing "cant touch this"...I didnt have the nerve to ask him...Brad worked out fine....See me 24D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
DUDES!!! 240 Spoke ROCKS like no other. He took 4 stock seats, 2 passenger pillions and 2 driver seats and mounted them on some stands he fabbed up and they look like something that the factory would have done. He gets my next new born! I will take some pictures, these things look awesome and all he wanted in return was a hug from Brad.
:fullsize:
:confused::confused:

Aren't we an impatient bunch?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts