Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my seat back on Thursday. I had time yesterday to ride 100 miles and i am happy to say with no tail bone pain. Now that may not be a long ride for most of you, but when you have a broken tail bone this is a miracle! The only pain was going over RR tracks, but that is to be expected.

I got the 90.00 mod and he cut out a heavy portion of the foam in the tailbone area. I'm guessing that long term the seat will look a little odd as the cover sinks into this area, but if it does, it will be well worth it!

I leave Monday for my 9 day trip to the New England States. I'll let you know how it went when I get back.

Thanks BadX for a job well done.

Melinda

·
Registered
676 Posts
livinfree said:
I got my seat back on Thursday. I had time yesterday to ride 100 miles and i am happy to say with no tail bone pain. Now that may not be a long ride for most of you, but when you have a broken tail bone this is a miracle! The only pain was going over RR tracks, but that is to be expected.

I got the 90.00 mod and he cut out a heavy portion of the foam in the tailbone area. I'm guessing that long term the seat will look a little odd as the cover sinks into this area, but if it does, it will be well worth it!

I leave Monday for my 9 day trip to the New England States. I'll let you know how it went when I get back.

Thanks BadX for a job well done.

Melinda
Wow!! Glad to hear it!! Hope you enjoy the NE States, ridden through there myself!! I would suggest going through Lake Placid and that area, beautiful area, and Lake Placid is a cool little berg!

100 miles is a good test for the seat, anything over an hour will tell you if you can be comfortble or not!

Have a Safe Trip, and take notes, and give us a write up!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glad to hear the mod is going to help (his always seem to) and have a fun and safe trip!

Woody

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yea!! Great news about the seat.

Have a wonderful, safe trip!!

Termite

1 - 4 of 4 Posts