Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be meeting at the lodge at Mt Cheaha on Saturday Nov 7th. For those that have attended in the past we generally try to all be there around noon then have lunch at the restaurant at the lodge. It is buffet style and really good.
For those that have not attended in the past it's really a lot of fun. It's a pretty nice ride no matter what direction you're coming from and it's a great chance to meet people from the forum. Particularly if you have questions or issues with your VTX there is usually someone that can answer them in attendance. So that's pretty much it find a friend to ride with or meet up with someone here, have some good food, meet some great people and have some fellowship with the members. We've been doing this for over 5 years now and no matter if the turnout is large or small it's always a lot of fun.

I'll be headed out from Scottsboro about 8:30-9am and anyone that wants to head down with me let me know.

Here's a link to the park.
http://www.alapark.com/cheaha-state-park

So anyone that's coming for sure and even if you think you might come be sure to post up here. I'll need to get a fairly accurate head count a couple of days in advance. I like to try to notify the restaurant that we'll be coming so they don't get over whelmed if it looks like a big turnout.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Just a silly question, but why does it look like you started 5 different threads for the same thing?

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
No problem, the new pavement is really nice. But dont get too greedy in the first corners good bit of gravel on some of them last time up.....ride safe safe travels.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like it's shaping up pretty fair. In light of recent events I guess we can get together and share our Dr Radar and dirtdobber stories.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I dont see any problems getting there..........

1 - 20 of 42 Posts