Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDUCK suggested I post this up on the Tennessee board, August 23rd making a run to the JD distillery in Lynchburg. Love the Tn riders to come along as well, taking the tour and probably lunch. We are leaving out of Scottsboro. KSU in scottsboro about 9-930......I am thinking we should be in Lynchburg about noon CST.

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?451081-Jack-Daniels-Tour-ride

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent seen any "cant do it" replies so I am thinking we are good. Now having said that, if we have a storm like today I might be a little late. Got about 4" in 1 hour. Flooded. Its been a very cool August, and wet as well.
I have invited a few people from work and others so theres a 1 in a thousand they might actually get their bikes out. Its kinda funny they always ask how far I am going in one day, JD does garner a special interest. I lied about the mileage. They dont respond well to 400+ mile days, I did tell them I wanted to be in Scottsboro by 830 for JAVA. Didnt go over to well. lol KSU still 9-930 Weatern Sizzlin in Scottsboro. Hope to arrive in Lynchburg about noon CST. Tour, lunch at the Red cabboooooose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts