Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the calls and well wishes. Will try and get back to work monday. The dealer said the bike is 50 percent totaled from what he can tell so don't know what the ins. will do yet. Keith thanks for the company and the MEDICATION :lol:
Come see an old man sometime.

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Hey, bro, don't EVEN need to mention it...us older farts need to be caring for one another! You take care and don't push it too quickly, that old bod doesn't heal quite so fast as it used to!! :roll:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Don,
I just got back into town from Phoenix and its good to see you are moving around again. How is the work thing going? I knew it was a bad idea for you to ride on pavement. :D :D If you had gotten hit on one of your stream crossings there would have been no injuries at all. LMAO! Take care old man. Lets ride sometime this summer.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blurplex said:
Don,
I just got back into town from Phoenix and its good to see you are moving around again. How is the work thing going? I knew it was a bad idea for you to ride on pavement. :D :D If you had gotten hit on one of your stream crossings there would have been no injuries at all. LMAO! Take care old man. Lets ride sometime this summer.
:lol: :lol: Planing on riding a bunch this summer. I just hope I can get well enough for the Maine trip but its only 6 weeks away and the bike may not be fixed by then. If the ins. totals it I may be looking at a rocket 3 or a ST1300 but will have to wait and see.
come see an old man sometime

·
Registered
164 Posts
What do you mean if the bike gets fixed? You have a whole garage full. :D Just pick one out and take off. How about the sportster you are redoing? Did you ever get your frame?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blurplex said:
What do you mean if the bike gets fixed? You have a whole garage full. :D Just pick one out and take off. How about the sportster you are redoing? Did you ever get your frame?

Yea i got it. the frame is being painted and then its putting all things back together. I may be going into the hospital wed. to drain the blood out of my thigh. seeing the dr. at 10:30 I hope they can do it wed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts