Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone:

I have been waiting for these floorboards for almost 2 years now and they are finally ready. I got the 1st set, and they should be arriving at my house in about 2 days. I can't wait. Check them out at:

http://baronscustom.com/html/search/ind ... ategory=AF

* just in time, I was finally able to get my bike out last week. Michigan tempatures are rising !

Have a great day.
Debi

· Registered
1,267 Posts
Debi,
Off topic (sorry) You have Cruise Customizing wheels right??
Which model and how are they holding up?
I just rcvd. their sales package and narrowed it down to them and RC.
Thanks for any info.
Spencer :twisted:

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spencer: Yep, your correct on the wheels. There holding up quite well actually. The owner of the company is very nice, but his wife is a real b?t?c?. So deal directly with the owner. I would probably buy them again. When I bought them they were the 1st to make them for the 1300. I have heard a lot of good stuff about RC, but they seem to be a lot more cash. I think either choice would be great looking (way better than stock).

Take care,
Debi

· Registered
425 Posts
Re: Barons finally has the coolest floorboards for the VTX 1

Debi said:
Hi everyone:

I have been waiting for these floorboards for almost 2 years now and they are finally ready. I got the 1st set, and they should be arriving at my house in about 2 days. I can't wait. Check them out at:

http://baronscustom.com/html/search/ind ... ategory=AF

* just in time, I was finally able to get my bike out last week. Michigan tempatures are rising !

Have a great day.
Debi
Hey Debi,

Those are awesome, be sure to post some pics after you get get them on :)

You are right about the weather!!!! Looks like a solid week of sunshine and 60's ahead for us michiganders this week :) :) :) about time :wink:

Drive safe
X-treme-X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.