Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone:

I have been waiting for these floorboards for almost 2 years now and they are finally ready. I got the 1st set, and they should be arriving at my house in about 2 days. I can't wait. Check them out at:

http://baronscustom.com/html/search/ind ... ategory=AF

* just in time, I was finally able to get my bike out last week. Michigan tempatures are rising !

Have a great day.
Debi

·
Registered
620 Posts
I've been waiting too. How did you order them? I went to site and still don't see an option for the 1300

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Hey before you order floor boards think about KuryAkyn stiletto pegs with the stirrups. Look great and wehen you are riding you couldn't tell they WERE NOT floor boards.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Debi,
Off topic (sorry) You have Cruise Customizing wheels right??
Which model and how are they holding up?
I just rcvd. their sales package and narrowed it down to them and RC.
Thanks for any info.
Spencer :twisted:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice Find! The Cobra pipes couldn't drown out the wife, maybe these will keep her quiet :lol:

Just jokin', but this is going to make long trips better for the both of us.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spencer: Yep, your correct on the wheels. There holding up quite well actually. The owner of the company is very nice, but his wife is a real b?t?c?. So deal directly with the owner. I would probably buy them again. When I bought them they were the 1st to make them for the 1300. I have heard a lot of good stuff about RC, but they seem to be a lot more cash. I think either choice would be great looking (way better than stock).

Take care,
Debi

C

·
0 Posts
slick_rick said:
I've been waiting too. How did you order them? I went to site and still don't see an option for the 1300
Here's a direct link to the floorboard brackets. You can chose from the short boards, or long boards, flame or tribal. Any of our boards will mount to the brackets...

You can also call our sales desk toll free at 888-278-2819

Enjoy!

http://baronscustom.com/html/catalog/mo ... F83F044904

·
Registered
431 Posts
Re: Barons finally has the coolest floorboards for the VTX 1

Debi said:
Hi everyone:

I have been waiting for these floorboards for almost 2 years now and they are finally ready. I got the 1st set, and they should be arriving at my house in about 2 days. I can't wait. Check them out at:

http://baronscustom.com/html/search/ind ... ategory=AF

* just in time, I was finally able to get my bike out last week. Michigan tempatures are rising !

Have a great day.
Debi
Hey Debi,

Those are awesome, be sure to post some pics after you get get them on :)

You are right about the weather!!!! Looks like a solid week of sunshine and 60's ahead for us michiganders this week :) :) :) about time :wink:

Drive safe
X-treme-X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts