Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It came in yesterday after I left for work, wife called me at work and said this tire came in for you( now she knows I ordered a back tire for the VTX)she says something is wrong with it? it looks like a big car tire?huh?
She says its too big for the bike?????? Get home at 2am and its setting outside on the back pourch WOW!!!!! that thing is huge :shock: :shock: ,its bigger then the tires on her Tarus :shock: :shock: ..... You see the pictures and think ,nice, then its setting there in front of you and holy sH*t, how in the he** am I going to get in on the bike :? :? . This is going to be fun :lol: , thanks Hal for the quick delivery :D .

Doug

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yank,
Snap a pic and post when it's mounted. Some of the pictures I've seen don't really show it's glory. BTW: Last time I looked, HDL didn't have it listed. It's there now.......cool.

·
Registered
320 Posts
BATTLAX

Does anyone know what kind of milage to expect from thebattlax vs the avon.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Re: BATTLAX

VTreX1800c said:
Does anyone know what kind of milage to expect from thebattlax vs the avon.
Not yet they are a new model for the X

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 1/4 wider?????

Thats got to be the biggest 1 1/4 inch I've ever seen. Well the fun starts Friday, the tire will be mounted at WOW and I'll take it home and put it on.
Then take some snaps of it and post them.
My son says 1. :p your not going to get it in there.
2. :a13: when do I get to ride it?
MaMa says we're going to Alabama to test it out, what do I know, I'm just the chaufer? I get back I'll let you know how it handles, and at a 105 miles a day going to work it won't take long to see how the milage is going to affect it.

Doug

·
Registered
507 Posts
Is it this one?

BRI-AA301123
Bridgestone BT020R 200/60VR16 Rear Tire.

No picture under Bridgestone.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one?

YUP!!! :a13:

Doug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts