Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a two wheel tunes speaker system on my bike during the summer and have decided to do the Batwing mod, sell the Two Wheel Tunes setup, and build a sound system for it. Since I'm piecing the system together before I get the Batwing can someone tell me what size speakers you have in your Batwing fairing?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
354 Posts
Let me be the first in line to say that if and when you decide to sell the Two Wheel Tunes setup, I am interested. Is it chrome and how much are you asking? Please PM me. Thanks. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Mine came with 5 1/4 inch speakers and as far as I know it is a common size for the fairings, Oh and I have the XR one for the 1300

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me be the first in line to say that if and when you decide to sell the Two Wheel Tunes setup, I am interested. Is it chrome and how much are you asking? Please PM me. Thanks. :mrgreen:
Actually they are black with chrome mounts, I paid $360 for them 2 months before setting the bike up at the end of my riding season. $200 shipped to a board member, I'll eat the difference and wish someone a Merry Christmas

·
Registered
298 Posts
2 wheel audio

Could you please post pics of your set up? I'm interested : second in line if the first deal / poster falls thru. I;m also in N.E. Noth Carolina; where are you ,located in N.C.? thanks, Kennyratt:popcorn:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts