Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a Memphis Shades batwing on craigslist for $150.00. Decided I'd take a chance on it. I had to order new plates for it, so I have a total of $210.00 in it.

I also mounted my Shark stereo to it, it is a nice clean install !!! For those looking for a cheap alternative to the Batwing stereo from Hogtunes I would recommend this little set up. It's by no means perfect, but It does get the job done...... and it's on sale today !!!! http://www.sharkmotorcycleaudio.com...ash-proof-remote-sd-aux-huge-lcd-display.html

I have some new saddlebags coming this week. Think I got a good deal on them. http://www.bikerhaven.net/servlet/the-7023/SADDLEMEN-DESPERADO-SLANT-STUDDED/Detail

IMG_0023-001.jpg IMG_0024-001.jpg IMG_0029-001.jpg IMG_0030-001.jpg IMG_0025-001.jpg

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Really changes the look of these bikes. Nice, and score!

·
Registered
303 Posts
brilliant find especially over here! looks great. waiting for mine to be sprayed same colour as my bike then i can say goodbyr to those damn flies!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks Great

Looks great and man what a deal you even got the side wings which I really like, stops the air from coming up around the tank. My question is how good does the stereo sound. My bike has Vance and Hines bigshots and is pretty loud(but sweet) also how easy is it to disconnect for washing? Rick

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great and man what a deal you even got the side wings which I really like, stops the air from coming up around the tank. My question is how good does the stereo sound. My bike has Vance and Hines bigshots and is pretty loud(but sweet) also how easy is it to disconnect for washing? Rick
The stereo is just okay... but it works, I have a set of Muzzy's that are pretty mellow and I can hear it just fine.

When I mounted the batwing I went with the trigger locks. That lets me take it off in about 10 seconds, and the only thing i have to do is unplug the power cord from the back of the amp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts