Plates = AL1300S
Forks/Knifes = klattu
Deserts = All (Mrs Klattu = cookies)
Ice = bama
Paper Towels = lottinala
Chips = Npitech
Oh.. Food = klattu/bama

Post something I am forgetting

If you don't have room, bring it over and I will get it up there...
Or Bama will

On this site so far...
Bama
Domn8r
Lottinala
Npitech
Sam Goldsmith
Klattu
Bigun
NWFloridaxtrmx
Ratsnake +1
Kd4uvc (work?)
ShaftDrive
King Cobra
VTX Breeze +1
AL1300S
Gearbanger +
Rocketman +
Retro Blues

+ Friends of each

See maps and photos of turns for directions on 1st and 2nd page

Look for this...

·
Registered
679 Posts
I just called Cheaha and there is a picnic pavilion open on both the 4th and 11th of June. It will hold about 35 to 40 folks, has electricity, tables and grills. The cost is 40 bucks. We need to make a decision on a date pretty quick before they get booked up. I am willing to go ahead and rent it if we can settle on a date. Maybe pass the hat to recover some of the cost. Once it is rented, I can run up there and do a recon to see what we might need in addition to what is there, ie better grills, etc....

Any thoughts????????

Dave

·
Registered
58 Posts
Re: BBQ @ Cheaha... date?

I didn't vote because I'm 99% sure I can be there either weekend.

If there is going to be somebody there with a cage I'll throw in some $'s to get ice and drinks if someone will go pick them up.

What we need is a head count.

·
Registered
568 Posts

im in for the 11, i think this would be a great deal for everyone in the surounding areas so if it get to be a go ill try the mississippi board and the tenneesse board and the georgia board to try and get the hole area in on this one or if yall dont want to just say so and we will make it a alabama thing.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: Cheaha

June 11 is looking good! I can't wait! Klattu, since you are close, and I will probably be riding the X, How about I just send you some $$$ to help with the rent for the pavillion and the food? As far as cooking, I can barely handle Burgers and hotdogs, and sometimes I burn those..........

Let me know about the $$$ I can send you a check or a Paypal to the same account you get the $$$ for the patches...... Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ride On

OK... but no more than $10
To all that want to send $$$...
Post here before you send!
Add up what has already been posted and do not send if $40 has been promised.
We can settle and ballance at Cheaha.

Great excuse to ride up there tomorrow anyway.

We still need a cook!
Do you have saddle bags? Can you bring forks/knives?

Hummm...
maybe best if a small few handle supplies so were are not missing critical items if someone cannot make it?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I SAY THE 4THHHHHH

PLUS ITS our anniversry day and you guys could remind me to get her something :) :shock:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Ted,

I will call and reserve the pavilion tomorrow unless you just want an excuse to ride up and do it in person. Also, I can bring a car on the day of to haul stuff as my wife doesn't care one way or the other about riding.

Unless I hear different from you I will reserve the pavilion in the morning for 11 June. Either post here or call me at 847-9228.

Dave

·
Registered
436 Posts
Bama said:
Ted,

I will call and reserve the pavilion tomorrow unless you just want an excuse to ride up and do it in person. Also, I can bring a car on the day of to haul stuff as my wife doesn't care one way or the other about riding.

Unless I hear different from you I will reserve the pavilion in the morning for 11 June. Either post here or call me at 847-9228.

Dave
well im glad i voted for the 4,,,lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go

I went with majority that was pitching in to help at the time.
4th is better for me too, and Sundays twice as nice.

11 had the following and a stand had to be made.

Go with the 11th Dave, thanks,
I will find something else to do tomorrow, other than ride.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The "Old Stone Pavilion" on top of the mountain is reserved for the 11th of June. You will know which one it is by the sign that says Alabama X Riders in front of it.

We should post an eating time. Are we going to make it a lunch meal? That would probably be best in my opinion.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ted,

Where is this place at? I'm out of town that week, but I think I get home on the 10th (?) so I may be able to make it.

Thanks,

Sam

1 - 20 of 137 Posts