Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Domin8rs idea sounds great.
Mt. Cheaha State Park is great place to meet.
BBQ in campground?

Would like to know where to ride around Hazel Green, AL too...lottinala?

Have any dates in mind?

·
Registered
568 Posts
rides

Well we ride a lot up around skyline there are a lot of good roads around there. But to get the real good roads we have to go on the other side of Chattanooga. and there are some half way desent roads in south tenneesse beings i live about a mile from the line. but if you are ever wanting to ride around here just look me up and ill show you the roads we do have to offer because the back roads are no problem around here but i will have to say they are very good ones not gravel or dirt but well paved flat raods.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cheaha sound awsome! I would love to meet up with the rest of the Alabama X'ers. And if you invole food, well that just makes it better!! Cheaha is a beautiful park, and is fairly centralized. Just to throw out some Dates, How about May 28th, or June 11th? We probably need some one to coordinate getting a table or pavillion of sorts, and someone to coordinate the food. Let's make this happen! I am willing to help anyway I possibly can.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm OK with the 11th or 12th of June and I will also help with hauling stuff there or whatever else needs done.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts