Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well in a matter of minutes i'm being deleted from vtxoa, for my battling satan in the hotbox. :thumbup:

been here a long ride and enjoyed meeting those i got to ride with.

ride safe,
Larry OvErKiLL Miller

·
Registered
876 Posts
Whats the point of the Hotbox to start with, your only allowed in after you ASK to be and it states your NOT to be easily offended, other than no sexually explicit photos isnt it "anything goes" ?
I signed up and checked it out but it all seems so childish. I agree with you the old Honda VS Harley board was way more interesting, you have been around a long time, sometimes I get frustrated with you and other times I enjoy your battles :popcorn: call me sometime and Ill buy you a sweet tea.
dan
631-6448

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats the point of the Hotbox to start with, your only allowed in after you ASK to be and it states your NOT to be easily offended, other than no sexually explicit photos isnt it "anything goes" ?
I signed up and checked it out but it all seems so childish. I agree with you the old Honda VS Harley board was way more interesting, you have been around a long time, sometimes I get frustrated with you and other times I enjoy your battles :popcorn: call me sometime and Ill buy you a sweet tea.
dan
631-6448
:agree: dan i know i'm a horse's ass sometimes.

but i hate people that talk bad about other people's faith and believing in God..... they opened Pandora's box and called it the "Hot Box"

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Stick a sock in it HOG, you moron.

·
Registered
125 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never said I was leaving...no drama here.
yeah you f-ing assnut, but you did post on the Hotbox Lamont was a ass, that was you right?
guess you got away with one there mr. dick with ears. nojoke

Lamont is an ASS... he makes you VTX guys think he's ALL-FOR-YA...Really?

HE'S-ALL-FOR-YA-CASH.

"PLEASE buy my VTX aftermarket toyz (Direct Line Parts) so I can buy more Harley and Boss-Hoss toyz for myself"

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Dang Larry, looks like you got a secret admirer...he will follow you anywhere!!! :D:D:D:shock:

Dan

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dang Larry, looks like you got a secret admirer...he will follow you anywhere!!! :D:D:D:shock:

Dan
yep alot of people use that ignore list thingy to block them out, but i like the attention.
just wish it would of stayed in the Hotbx and not trickled into this forum.

but it gives me a chance to brush up on my being a :firstplace: forum a-hole. :mrgreen: :joke:

hey Dan hey long you had those pipes on your Neo?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Jardine drags, had them about 3 months or so. I like the sound of them, but every now and then there is a tinny sounding rattle I can't seem to find.

Dan

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jardine drags, had them about 3 months or so. I like the sound of them, but every now and then there is a tinny sounding rattle I can't seem to find.

Dan
that happened with my big shots after i installed them, never found it, realize one day hadn't heard it in a while and haven't heard it in years now. :dontknow:

pipes look great. :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts