Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.
It has been a very long time since I have been here. I just wanted to let everyone know I won't be around the Washington group any longer as I have recently moved to Wyoming. I am very glad I had the chance to do the Pizza Run this last year before we moved. I do miss riding with everyone here. Now I will have to find me a new mechanic unless I can get my bike back to Washington and coordinate with Jon. Just have no idea when the motorcycle will get there.
I did end up selling my first VTX this last summer. But in November 2017 I purchased another VTX 1300. It had only 2300 miles on it and was my favorite color blue.

·
Super Moderator
6,131 Posts
Good to hear from you! If I remember correctly you were well north of 100K on your first one right?

Big move, going to Wyoming. May your riding be through less traffic than you faced on I-5!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Yes I had 105,000 when I sold it. Moved to a very small town here in Wyoming. Less than 10,000 people. NO matter where I go in town it only takes like 5 minutes. Not much traffic here for sure. Also not much here at all in the small town. Have to go almost 2 hours to get any larger city. Won't be riding as much in the winter here thats for sure. Very big move for us. Although my husband hasn't moved yet. He has about a year before he retires so he is still in Washington for now.

Good to hear from you! If I remember correctly you were well north of 100K on your first one right?

Big move, going to Wyoming. May your riding be through less traffic than you faced on I-5!

·
Super Moderator
6,131 Posts
You'll have to run a whole LOT of errands on your bike in that town before you get close to 100K on your new 1300.

We moved about 2 hours south of Everett almost 10 years ago now, and I don't miss the traffic at all. Much nicer riding down this way, though we do have a lot of deer that I have to keep an eye out for.

Enjoy your upcoming riding season M!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll have to run a whole LOT of errands on your bike in that town before you get close to 100K on your new 1300.

We moved about 2 hours south of Everett almost 10 years ago now, and I don't miss the traffic at all. Much nicer riding down this way, though we do have a lot of deer that I have to keep an eye out for.

Enjoy your upcoming riding season M!
Don't I know it!! I am ready to get on the bike and ride. I will have to do some snow shoveling in front of the shop door since that is where the bike is now. The only way to get it out is through the alley and it has had too much snow. It is finally starting to melt. We are supposed to have some temps close to 50 so I will get on the bike. I will have to stick to the 2 main roads to be sure I avoid any snow. I will have to cruise up and down the main roads a few times just to put on a few miles.

I sure don't miss the traffic. I won't miss the rain either. I will miss riding year round.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts