Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone found any options online for a beer box / hard bag combo that looks good on a VTX?

I still have the factory leather bags on my 1300 but many hard miles (and weather) across many long trips have taken their toll on them. I travel a lot on my VTX (almost 20,000 miles last season alone) and tend to moto-camp quite often as well, so I'm getting tired of having so much exposed luggage for these long trips.

So, I'm looking for some (Ideally, larger) hard bags to replace the old beat leathers, and at the same time I'd like to finally get a beer box on the bike a well.

I've looked at a lot of online options, but it's always hard to know what the quality is like until they arrive. It's also hard to know how they will ultimately look on the bike, matching the bikes lines and look and feel...or not.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone here has found a source for a combination that works good on the VTX?

·
Registered
192 Posts
  1. I bought some street glid sadle bags and mounts to mount them to a softtail and modded then to fit my bike..... 2 years later with zero complaints .... if you have the means to do a little fab work this set up cost me less than 400$

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts