Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Neo Retro with Hondaline backrest and rear rack. I will be reciving new corbin bags soon. I noticed a few of you guys have done this successfully. So I was wondering if anyone tell me what size bolts and configureation to use. I perviously saw one the member under the screen name "goucho" it looked pretty good but now I can't find the info. Can you help me out? If you can please email me at [email protected].
Thank you!!

:pepper1: TheAkNeoDude49 :pepper1:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beetle bag install with sissy bar and rack

:) :)
thanks taxman!! The dreamer info looks like the ticket.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I did a search of dreamer's posts, and can only find 6 with no info on the beetlebags. can someone send me the link?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beetle bag mounting with honda backrest

Guaco,
Thank you so much for your work and pictures. It will help me prepare for the arrival of the corben bags. I like that rear trunk. Did you have that custem color matched?

Thanks again,
TheAkNeoDude49

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm glad I was able help, the trunk I purchased at ebay, the trunk is already paint it, the color is not a perfect mach but close enough, beside I'm not planing to have it on all the time only if I go in a trip. the trunk goes right on top of the carrier but you will have to remove the sissybar back rest to instal the trunk. If you go in ebay just type (motorcycle trunk) I think is very good for the money $115.00
I will send you some picture of the spacer for the lights, I took some picture today so i will email them to you today

·
Registered
69 Posts
Gaucho -- what rack under the trunk?

Gaucho,

What rack do you have under the trunk?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tail lights&trunk

Guacho,
Hi there! you have a good imagination puting all this things together!
Even up here in little ol Anchorage Alaska we have Ace hardware and Home depo.Were i purchased hardware for the bags and rear tail lights.

Thanks again i say if you ever take a Alaska Trip, With notice i would show you arond the state on a Bike Cruse.

TheAkNeoDude49

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you, it is my pleasure to be able to help you. I hope you can get it done as I did, send me some pics when you are done

Gaucho

·
Registered
621 Posts
Gaucho - I see you got the signal lights spaced out where you wanted them - what did you use to shim them out guy?

Rob

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice bags guys! I knew if I looked on here long enough I would see something that appealed to me... good choice!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts