Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wilbur, We are supposed to get some sun on Saturday. I'll snap some more pics and put them on the link. :D :D It really is beautiful

The sun will make it gleam!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Looks very nice. who did the paint?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MonsterVTX said:
Looks very nice. who did the paint?
A buddy of mine, here in Whitewater. I first saw his work on his old '74 shovelhead. That looks awesome too. He really out did himself on my bike. He's telling the whole town about it!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Pretty...looks like a blacker Candy Black Cherry than the Honda's color we have for our bike and trailer (stock bike paint, painted trailer to match)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wildabouthorses said:
Pretty...looks like a blacker Candy Black Cherry than the Honda's color we have for our bike and trailer (stock bike paint, painted trailer to match)
WAH, It is a very dark Black Cherry Candy. It has a very 'rich' look to it. The flames are ghosted, so they are very subliminal. The whole bike has a sinister look to it as compared to what it was. I am Xtremely happy with the result of 5 months of work on the old girl :D :D

If the weather cooperates tomorrow, I will get some pictures in the sun. The paint just glimmers as he put a fair amount of emerald dust in the candy 8) 8)

Later,
Sam

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Sam, it looks great! Can't wait to see it out on the road.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Soon, David, soon. Now we have to let the temps get above 35. I probably jinxed the weather by getting it done :shock:

Later, Bro,
Sam

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
At least now I know who to blame it on! :lol:

·
Registered
695 Posts
nice

Looks good Sam, Love the color. To bad I never hear from you anymore.

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
739 Posts
Really looks nice. By the way, what brand / model windshield is that?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, everyone!! I will post sunlight pictures when it is sunny out. Problem is, NO sun yet today :(

jbdog, That is a Hondaline windshield on there. They did a sweet job on that shield as it really flows with the lines of the bike.

Later,
Sam

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looks great man... :pepper1:
Its hard to make those C models look sexy, but you've just about done it! :wink: :wink: :D :a13:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts