Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello for those of you im not friends with on facebook or I haven't been in contact with, my family and I are hosting a fundraiser to benefit dana faber on 8/24*And would like to formally invite all my fellow Xers. Thanx
https://m.facebook.com/events/439915...00003646802953
We are starting at McDonalds in Raymond. N.H. this year and looping though Deerfield Northwood and strafford ending in Barrington at Benson driving school/Golicks on 125 Barrington nh. The route is a nice 70+ mile ride with one stop in the middle. 25 $ for rider 5 $ for passenger. We are also offering 5$ to eat if you are not riding but want to join us. All money is donated to dana farber lung cancer institute in Boston mass. On behalf of my father Errol Sr's struggle and loss to lung cancer. At the end there will be BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and refreshments. We also are having games raffles and the all important T-shirts. Please invite everyone you the more the merrier.The bus will be leaving promotly at 9am. Registration thank you registration will start at 8am and be held open till 8:55.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm going to try for this ride. Especially since it starts down the street.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And because it is for a good cause, and one of our local guys .

Steve#3. 8)
Thanx Steve. Not to sound cheesy but id really like Xers to be there my bike is my fathers bike and he road it with pride he loved his bike.To have a bunch of us there would be great! Especially to show up the Harleys everyone has one of those.
Thanx

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
FYI

Thanx Steve. Not to sound cheesy but id really like Xers to be there my bike is my fathers bike and he road it with pride he loved his bike.To have a bunch of us there would be great! Especially to show up the Harleys everyone has one of those.
Thanx
I can't get the link to work to the Facebook page ?:dontknow:

Steve#3. 8)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Beth and I are hoping to make this one,I have a 4 day weekend and from Barrington we will head north to Bloomfield Vermont and end up around Pittsburgh for the long weekend.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After consideration we've talked to legends in Raymond and we'll he using there parking lot also, to try to minimize crowding

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Back to the Top

Just wanted to get this ride back up on top, as this is the next ride 8/24 coming up. Hopefully we can get a few more to join in for this ride, and it is very local, and one of our local guys. Rick, Eric, Mike and Beth, maybe Steve#2 and myself should be in for this ride. Who else wants to go,,,,,,,,,, come on, LET'S RIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve#3 8)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Sorry looks like I am out for this ride. Beth and I need to leave a day earlier to go see her parents instead of after the ride. Looks like we are heading to Lancaster Friday night and Saturday, Sunday heading to Canada and across to lake Champlain for a couple days. Sorry to have to bail out on this benefit ride, but I've been promising Beth we would get up to her parents, Ii haven't been up there since last year.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry looks like I am out for this ride. Beth and I need to leave a day earlier to go see her parents instead of after the ride. Looks like we are heading to Lancaster Friday night and Saturday, Sunday heading to Canada and across to lake Champlain for a couple days. Sorry to have to bail out on this benefit ride, but I've been promising Beth we would get up to her parents, Ii haven't been up there since last year.
good luck, it looks like the weather is going to be nice for several days. you guys be safe maybe I'll see you on the next ride

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Errol. Micky D`s is at ext 5, is that correct? And what is the cost of the tees, I just want to have enough cash.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes, exit 5 and take a right, 1/4 mi and it will be on your right.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts