Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a good fitting highway bar for my 06 vtx 1800c. Most I’ve found are for the n,r or s.
And on the NC Paladin bar are they all u bolt mounted or do some require frame drilling.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I’m looking for a good fitting highway bar for my 06 vtx 1800c. Most I’ve found are for the n,r or s.
And on the NC Paladin bar are they all u bolt mounted or do some require frame drilling.
Highway bars are a whole lotta personal preference. I have the MC Enterprises bar on my R and am very happy with it. There are still NOS bars for the C on ebay.

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
Most C riders seem tp prefer the Cobra fatties...just remember your bike has been out of production 15 years...picking might be slim...I too prefer the NC on my 06 1300R...good luck

PS..with all due respect Stevie..those u pictured are IMHO FUGLEE.....lol

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Most C riders seem tp prefer the Cobra fatties...just remember your bike has been out of production 15 years...picking might be slim...I too prefer the NC on my 06 1300R...good luck

Hate to hear your opinion if you didn't have "all due respect"....lol :rolleyes::eek:

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
😂

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
No drilling on the Paladins. Don't sweat the U bolt mounting. They are SOLID performance.

·
Registered
9,361 Posts

Cobra Fatties will NOT fit the 1800 C, at least the early ones like mine! I wanted the Fatties and they don't make them to fit mine. Went with the NC Paladins and couldn't be more pleased. I did have to adjust my shifter spline 1 notch for the toe of my riding boot to clear.

·
Registered
247 Posts

I did say there's a whole lotta personal preference involved. And for the record, they do look great on my R...in my personal opinion...

- stevie

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
I did say there's a whole lotta personal preference involved. And for the record, they do look great on my R...in my personal opinion...

- stevie
Agreed... (y)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
So when do we start discussing options on what to fill them with? Cement? Wax? Sand? Dimes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts