Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any of the aftermarket seats: Ultimate, Corbin, etc.? Before I buy one I'd like to try some out, sit on one. I had my stock seat re-foamed by that place in NC a long time ago but it didn't really provide an improvement in comfort.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You nailed it.

Anyone have any of the aftermarket seats: Ultimate, Corbin, etc.? Before I buy one I'd like to try some out, sit on one. I had my stock seat re-foamed by that place in NC a long time ago but it didn't really provide an improvement in comfort.
Well Im in the same spot and have spent more money than the price of a new seat, even a airhawk no luck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Papa bear, I have the ultimate big boy on my 1800. Seat is very comfortable to me. I bought the seat because it moves you back about an inch and I needed the leg room with my 36 inch inseam. The comfort was an added bonus. PM me if your interested in taking a look. I'm located near Hollywood,SC.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
There are a million threads on the various seat comparisons. There was even an extensive poll on the Café and the Ultimate seats won out by quite a margin. They are stupid expensive for a pan, some magic foam and a vinyl cover though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I replaced my stock seat with an Ultimate seat and its like night & day. My wife can make long rides now. Before she could only make it a hour or so.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Papa Bear I have the Ultimate with back rest for driver and passenger and love it. If you still haven't tried one maybe we can get together. Mine is on 02 1800C. Let me know if that works for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts