Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda vtx 1300r
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow vtx brothers there is a scammer who's username is Devine Choco...he scammed me out of $500 and I never received the merchandise he is back on Facebook trying to "part out" his 2006 honda vtx 1300r DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY !. I sent him $550 as per our agreement he then turns around and ask me to put up $500 to insure the merchandise in case of damage. When I said not he disappeared and so did his Facebook account when I caught up with him he said his account had been hacked we'll it's has been 3 weeks now I still haven't gotten my vtx parts and he has been stalling with the shipping information tracking etc. Read his comments under his as others have deemed him shady....

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I don't find this user name on this site.
he/she/it is all over the Facebook VTX/Shadow/sabre/fury/stateline groups. OP is just alerting all Honda guys.

TY 1luckyprince. I saw a bunch of his for sale posts on the FB groups and reported him to the admins there..

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
Whats facebook?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey fellow vtx brothers there is a scammer who's username is Devine Choco...he scammed me out of $500 and I never received the merchandise he is back on Facebook trying to "part out" his 2006 honda vtx 1300r DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY !. I sent him $550 as per our agreement he then turns around and ask me to put up $500 to insure the merchandise in case of damage. When I said not he disappeared and so did his Facebook account when I caught up with him he said his account had been hacked we'll it's has been 3 weeks now I still haven't gotten my vtx parts and he has been stalling with the shipping information tracking etc. Read his comments under his as others have deemed him shady....
Wait...isn't he the shadowy international criminal mastermind in the movie, "The Usual Suspects"?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts