Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never too early to start planning rides for the New Year. Let's use this thread to suggest and track rides for '09.

I saw a hot dog joint called Rutt's Hut on the food channel the other day. You know if there's food involved that Tros and I are all over that ... It's in Clifton, NJ. Maybe we could Hookey up with the LI boys there come spring? Looks like we could take the Han**** - Eagles nest route down.. ( hey looky here ... the site censors the town of Han**** .... ) then maybe express home via 80 and 81? Just a thought. Where else should we go???

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Hotdogs???? I'm in

Also Bullgogs 6/26 Fiday till 6/28 Monday.

And when you guys plan the sturgeon

I'm off Sundays and Mondays till 7/15....then I'm free every day till after labor day.

There's a few of us that are going to be doing plenty of traveling this summer.

Gents also, I am no longer with the Li vtx riders. I couldn't see eye to eye with the President on how deal with a couple of babies dressed like men.

I'm ovaheah now>> http://xriders.myfastforum.org/

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gents also, I am no longer with the Li vtx riders. I couldn't see eye to eye with the President on how deal with a couple of babies dressed like men.
... and I thought the Bickersons were the only disfunctional family on the site ... geez....:dontknow:

and who is this bo-who guy anyways .....:yikes:

P.S. - What is a BULLGOG ???

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
... and I thought the Bickersons were the only disfunctional family on the site ... geez....:dontknow:

and who is this bo-who guy anyways .....:yikes:

P.S. - What is a BULLGOG ???
Here's the link the Herbie... http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209491

It's an east coast gathering in Virginia. Last year there were like 120 bikes there. Kinda like the Sturgeon, camping hotels and some Virginia hill riding.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Whooooooa, there Berbie. 1st of all, you.......&........ PLANS ?????????? WTF :dontknow: Making New Year's resolutions about commitments ????? Not the Berbie I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crackpipe: I guess if you WERE to make plans, it would involve T ros and chasing hotdogs ;):twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I like Hotdogs... :roll:

Hey Hooky how youse doing ovatheare....

·
Registered
3,370 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Hooky, Bickersons kinda Fly that way as you know...:lol:

We don't have a Prez either...:doorag:

All we need is the Good Dr. Phila$$... She keeps it straight for us... :bowdown: :bowdown:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
OH YEA, Herbie, what was this thread for.... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Funny thing Tros most guys on the new site don't want a club either :lol:

So who's in for Bulldogs? n hotdogs?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I have every intention of riding down to Virginia this year. I wanted to go last year and **** was hoping I wasn't too banged up to ride down but alas, no go. This year for sure.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have every intention of riding down to Virginia this year. I wanted to go last year and **** was hoping I wasn't too banged up to ride down but alas, no go. This year for sure.
Virginia ? What thruway exit is that Chief ?? :joke: Is this the annual ***owie tribe reunion? ( unbelievable ... they even censor Fa-Cow-EE ..... )

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Virginia ? What thruway exit is that Chief ?? :joke: Is this the annual ***owie tribe reunion? ( unbelievable ... they even censor Fa-Cow-EE ..... )
Oh baby, how I love Virginia! That ride through the back country to Fredericksburg with horse fences and big estates is gorgeous. The smell of Honeysuckle permeating the air brings back great memories of ole Virginny.

What thruway exit Herb??? Just point and say "thatta way!"

I'm also still interested in riding to Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach as well, so not the whole time at Bulldogs.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Me Too... Me Too...:cool: :cool:

I will ride with youse there Russ... :doorag: :doorag:

I will ride justabout anywhere....:twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Me Too... Me Too...:cool: :cool:

I will ride with youse there Russ... :doorag: :doorag:

I will ride justabout anywhere....:twisted: :twisted:
Of course, it would be my pleasure!!

I plan to take some time off, have some cash and some plastic and see what 4-5-6 days on the road in VA brings! Other than that, no definitive plans.:doorag:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I do believe that I would be able to leave here Friday but not much sooner because of testing here at school...

That is Graduation weekend...

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is Graduation weekend...

What is graduation week? I don't see any dates in this thread .... when is Bulldogs meet this year?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
What is graduation week? I don't see any dates in this thread .... when is Bulldogs meet this year?

June 26th, 27th and 28th are the official dates. Friday is a pre-party get-together with Saturday being the event and ride. Sunday??:dontknow:

Sunday, a 3 hour ride to VA Beach, meet friends and have a BBQ.:grin:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
From Friday the 26th on I am good til September.... :thumbup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts