Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I've been on the board for a little while and have done some simple stuff to the bike like the de-smog and did the last valve adjustment but I'm still not nearly as knowledgeable as I would like to be so if this is a dumb question I appologize. I recently found the mod for the Biddy Box air cleaner and really like its looks but everything that I have read appears to deal with a carburated system. Has anyone done this mod to an 1800 injected retro? If so, does one of the fuel management devices become necessary. Thanks to ORVTX18 I added the gutted stock pipes yesterday and took it for a short spin today, seems to run well with only a minor amount of decel popping. By opening up the front end more now will I have more issues? I had planned on doing the lexan base for the Biddy Box as outlined in one of the mods to the Biddy Box so I will have the stock airbox in tact if I need to go back I just wanted to see if there was any answers to these questions before I put any time into it. Thanks

2002 1800R Black; Mustang Seat; HondaLine Windshield; Cobra Highway bars and pegs; HondaLine Sissy Bar; Gutted stock exhaust

1 - 1 of 1 Posts