Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Kent County ABATE (Delaware) show today. Got a chance to see brivac's two bikes, Yamaha Road Star. 04 Vtx C. Both very sharp bikes he should be proud of. I'll let you tell the rest, see ya up at hooters in the next couple of weeks. Great Job!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
I only got 2nd. Oh wait, I got 1st and 2nd. :wink: If I didnt take the Roadstar the X would have got 1st. The guy next to me with the 03 Honda 750 chopper was pissed he got 3rd. The Roadstar got 1st and the X got 2nd. The guys from Diamond Motorsports (Honda dealer)wanted to know who did my work and how I got that 200 tire to fit so nice(FOOTS). I told him I did all the work and about all the help I got from this board (VTXOA). The 1800 they had there was kinda sloppy. It looked like they did it in a hurry. It was nice meeting you Rebls. We have to get together and ride someday.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't make it to hooters wed. gotta work, think i am off next wed. so I'll try to get up there. Once again great job on the bikes. Gonna try to get the DE. X'ers together for ride this season. Might need some help with flyers up your way to get more people signed up on vtxriders.com. Talk to you soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts