Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get one to replace the one that few off or a good place online to buy new ones?

·
Premium Member
8,162 Posts
Go to
http://www.jpcycles.com/search/search?Context=28012741+2757931+274770&Ntt=tips&Ntk=All

They have a pretty good selection. I think you'll have to change both though. I bought the "Kewl Metal chrome Curved slash cut billet tips for the Vance and Hines exhaust for the VTX1800C." from the board sponsor as my Big Shots had some goofy flame cut tips installed. They are really expensive and had I seen the J&P option I'd have probably gone there first, but the Kewl Metal ones are really sweet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I lost a tip before I realized they really have to be tigntened down. :banghead: I went to allen cap bolts and lock washers so I could really troque them down. Haven't lost one since but I did loose about $40 to V&H for the replacment tip, if I remember right! Couldn't find any stuff on ebay or aftermarket that was better priced.

·
Premium Member
8,162 Posts
When I asked, V&H wanted a lot more than $40ea, or I would have just bought those.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Now you did. It has been several Sturgis's ago :beer2:
but I seem to remember :confused: or I hope the one replacement tip was around $40. I got it from V&H so maybe I did pay more:yikes: and just want to repress the bad memory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts