Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What makes Pulstar different from every spark plug on the market is the internal capacitor stores energy delivered by the vehicles ignition coil prior to the spark, and releases it in a 5,000,000 watt plasma-forming pulse. The plasma field sensitizes the fuel mixture, ensuring it ignites instantaneously and burns at an accelerated rate. We can make these claims left and right but obviously the proof is in the pudding. Check the side-by-side video below captured by AVL testing laboratories, the world's largest independent company for the development of powertrain systems with internal combustion engines. Let us know what you think! ~Andrew at Pulstar

·
Registered
9,836 Posts
Doesn't mean squat if not shown under high pressure -

Any plug looks/works fine at atmospheric pressure.

When you certify an aircraft - reconditioning plugs - it's always done under high pressure in live view.

As the pressure rises - the good plug will maintain it's spark at the tip -

Not so - if plug has been fouled wet too many times - the spark leaves the tip -
and crawls deep up under along the porcelain shell-
not able to fire off the fuel.

Not disclaiming views of video - just warning what's real.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't mean squat if not shown under high pressure -

Any plug looks/works fine at atmospheric pressure.

When you certify an aircraft - reconditioning plugs - it's always done under high pressure in live view.

As the pressure rises - the good plug will maintain it's spark at the tip -

Not so - if plug has been fouled wet too many times - the spark leaves the tip -
and crawls deep up under along the porcelain shell-
not able to fire off the fuel.

Not disclaiming views of video - just warning what's real.
You make a valid point. All of our plugs are designed to meet and exceed these standards through the conditioning and geometry of the plug. The video before you is footage of the ignition event in a running combustion engine under moderate load. Many of our plugs are actually being used in engines that operate under higher pressures than airplanes and perform equally as well in lesser load bearing engines. They're guaranteed to work great in your bike or your money back (30 Day Money Back Guarantee). Thanks for the insight! ~Andrew at Pulstar

·
Registered
9,836 Posts
You make a valid point.
The video before you is footage of the ignition event in a running combustion engine under moderate load. Thanks for the insight! ~Andrew at Pulstar
A Set up video - with real time pressures - I'm sure is convincing.
This, I find very hard to believe is actual simulated lab engine in high pressure (min-160 psi) flame front of piston 5 degrees past top dead center.

With a bored side port - fiber optic view at point of top dead center.

If I had to speculate this view -
it's a propane charged fuel/air filled inverted open air glass beaker viewed from the bottom.

Or - It's Final Cut Pro - 100%.
I may have those expanding gas views on file.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Set up video - with real time pressures - I'm sure is convincing.
This, I find very hard to believe is actual simulated lab engine in high pressure (min-160 psi) flame front of piston 5 degrees past top dead center.

With a bored side port - fiber optic view at point of top dead center.

If I had to speculate this view -
it's a propane charged fuel/air filled inverted open air glass beaker viewed from the bottom.

Or - It's Final Cut Pro - 100%.
I may have those expanding gas views on file.
Cheers
Here is a link to AVL's website for the test protocol that they used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts