Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for something to do or a place to ride ... The Roadrunner's MC bike blessing is Sunday 5/1 in Oak Creek WI. (Ryan Rd just East of 94) if anyone wants info or directions let me know. I will be working the BACA booth there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Roadblock,
What time does that start on Sunday?
Gotta work in the morning but would like to ride with Skinny and get blessed with him and the bike. Worked last year. :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to be there at 10 to setup so I would guess it starts at 11 and usually runs until 5 or 6 I think.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I was wrong on the times>

Sunday 5/1 12 - 4
9327 Shepard Rd. Oak Creek, WI. Admission $9
I have been told that due to construction Ryan Rd will be closed between 94 and Shepard. You can either exit at Ryan, turn left (north) on 13th and go to Puetz Rd. then turn right to Shepard and then turn right or take 94 to Rawson to Shepard

The flyer is here
http://roadrunnersmc.ejcassel.com/smbless05.jpg

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We are meeting at Waterford at the Bunker (VFW) Bar :wink: Kick stands up @ 12:00 Sharp. Head up to the Blessing, Dress warm. At least it is not snowing like last year. Hope to see some of my VTX freinds there..

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Yep, I was getting dressed and Greg said it was pouring in east Troy. We thought about it and decided to stay home and stay warm. Then about ten minutes later it starts pouring here with huge snow flakes mixed in>>>>

I'm not going anywhere :shock:

I'll post some pics of yesterdays activities in a little while :D

Sam

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sissies!!!!

I spent more time riding in hail this weekend than I have during the rest of my life. Hail on and off on Saturday on the way home (small stingers), big fat hail on Sunday morning on the way TO the Blessing (not too bad only five minutes or so) and the hail on the way home seemed to have a personal problem with me and was out to get me. Worst hail storm I have ever seen much less ridden in, all of this plus a nice ride home in rain and hail last wednesday from Kenosha ... and only one ride in hail in all my riding before this week.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Woot! said:
Roadblock, you da man!!
No I think I just made the mistake of saying .. "I have only had to ride in hail once in my life" either that or I pissed off mother nature

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I was heading to Burlington to meet up with Tomsak and around the corner on Hwy 50 a wall of WTF was heading straight for me. A quick turn around and two blocks later I was in sleet, 1/4" hail our road is not that long and by the time I pulled in the driveway I thought Thunder and I were going down, Put the bike in the garage gave Tomsak a call stopped him from riding to Burlington and sat and watched it do the samething the rest of the day

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
HEY....at least I thought about ya there Roadblock! :D I was fully prepared to freeze my keister to come and see you, but I couldn't bring myself to trash my bike :shock: Not this early, anyway :D

We'll see you soon, I'm sure!

Sam

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
So Roadblock, I hear you been through Racine a couple of times this past few weeks, even with gbert, and you stopped by to see smoken joe. You know when your going through a town were a Xer lives, and stop and see just one it's kind of rude not to stop by and see the others :evil: LOL, hope you, and gebert are doing well. I would have braved the weather to come and see you sunday, if I didnt have the kids.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts