Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
X RIDERS And Ferinds

It's 37 Degress and the VTX (Thunder) say's LETS RIDE,, I am leaving CHRIS'S @ 12:00 Sharp,, Bar opens at 11:00 those that have a set of warm ?alls be there lets ride..

Skinny

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Couldn't make it. Had to go to work unexpectedly, oh, the rigors of business ownership
Airplanes have bad timing on when to break :shock: :D

And jeez, it's chilly!!!! :shock: You're hardcore, Skinny :D :D

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CCOOLLDD

HOLLY wind chill, I thanks god that Kerry was behind me keeping my a$$ warm because there was not anything warm on me but my Butt oh i was sitting on that. Not that big of a crowd, lots of HD saw a few Honda VTX,Shadows, and other honda,s Rode up with Smoke'n Joe thanks for riding with on that cold day. Hope the trip up to the dells is lot's warmer
All have a great day
Joe did you get the picture I mailed you
Skinny

G

·
0 Posts
Skinny / Joe
it was great seeing you guys and Kerry on Sunday. Thanks for supporting BACA with your purchases. Sorry I couldn't find you before you guys took off. It was definitely a little chilly but all in all it was a good day.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Re: CCOOLLDD

Skinny said:
HOLLY wind chill, I thanks god that Kerry was behind me keeping my a$$ warm because there was not anything warm on me but my Butt oh i was sitting on that. Not that big of a crowd, lots of HD saw a few Honda VTX,Shadows, and other honda,s Rode up with Smoke'n Joe thanks for riding with on that cold day. Hope the trip up to the dells is lot's warmer
All have a great day
Joe did you get the picture I mailed you
Skinny
Got the pic. Thanks a bunch. Boy do we look cool (cold).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts