Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on going to the Roadrunners Bike Blessing on Sunday 5/2? American Legion Hall, Oak Creek Wi. I will be down there with Bikers Against Child Abuse to help setup, then will probably hang around for a while depending on the weather.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,616 Posts
Are you a members of BACA? There were a few of us FIBs thinking about applying for a chapter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,387 Posts
Slimey Crud Run May 2

The same day I be going up to Slimey Crud Run in Leland Wi. The blessing is a good time. I know of other Bike Blessing that i would rather go to. The Bose Runner have a problem with riders having state's on the back of your Jackets or vest's So I do not go to there Events. It is just My feeling on this. There is a church in Lyons Wi that has a Bike Blessing and would rether give my $$ to them.. Just my .02 ride safe have fun. I am still looking for a place your our meeting in the Dells. I will be posting a place to stay soon..
Skinny
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bluto said:
Are you a members of BACA? There were a few of us FIBs thinking about applying for a chapter.
According to the bylaws I cannot call myself a member until I am patched at least 12 months after becoming a prospective member but I am what is called a "supporter seeking membership". I, or any of my fellow chapter members would be glad to help in any way we can in setting up a sister chapter in Il. Our Prez is working with a prospective chapter in Minn right now. Let me know if you want any details or further info. If you just want to check it out, our meetings are up at the Orchard Inn near the 145/45 split just north of Milwaukee on the third wednesday of each month.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Slimey Crud Run May 2

Skinny said:
The Bose Runner have a problem with riders having state's on the back of your Jackets or vest's So I do not go to there Events. It is just My feeling on this. ...Skinny
No problem there. I totally understand. The Roadrunners are an MC and all MCs will have a problem with any patch with a state rocker that has not been authorized by the confederation so yeah you would probably have an issue or two with a state rocker on your vest. Other than that the Roadrunners are a good group of guys and their events are usually a good time. I was planning on going to Slimy Crud myself until this blessing came up and volunteers were needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,387 Posts
Blessing

Depends on the weather I am going to try and go leave Chris's 12:00Burlington go for a little while than come back to Burlington Do not think I will make it to the Slimey Crud Run at all. Again Mother nature is giving us good old Wisconsin spring weather 1 or 2 day of good and bad days
Skinny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Bike Blessing

Hope to see you there.... Anyone have suggestion on brand or type of Windshield. I have a 1800 C 03' I have recently purchased new. I love the look without the shield but the comfort factor is pushing me into a shield purchase. Any suggestion would be great..... Thanks all...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,553 Posts
Re: Blessing

Skinny said:
Depends on the weather I am going to try and go leave Chris's 12:00Burlington go for a little while than come back to Burlington Do not think I will make it to the Slimey Crud Run at all. Again Mother nature is giving us good old Wisconsin spring weather 1 or 2 day of good and bad days
Skinny
Skinny, If you don't mind I'd like to hook-up at Chris' and tag along to the blessing. Will try to be there about 11-11:30. Anybody else going to meet up and go as a group?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,387 Posts
Re: Bike Blessing

jimmybee said:
Hope to see you there.... Anyone have suggestion on brand or type of Windshield. I have a 1800 C 03' I have recently purchased new. I love the look without the shield but the comfort factor is pushing me into a shield purchase. Any suggestion would be great..... Thanks all...
Man to bad you did not make it the meeting @ Chris In Burlington 50 VTX's and not one was the same. I have a memphis shaoes sheild i like it I have had some hits before the sheild i am glad to have it know.
Skinny
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top