1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I've been there a few times. When I lived in West Allis and then Eagle. I also went to the one at the VA hospital. I moved to the Appleton area in 2005. They don't seem to be so well known up here.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully its warm enough by then.:doorag:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's my b-day....

Well with birthday and all, a even better reason for a ride to the OC for the blessing:doorag:

It was a pretty good size gathering the last time I was there. 2001 I believe.
01??? You're over due for a follow up visit:lol: Weather was great last year, not looking so warm for this year.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the bike blessing a week away, I'm scrambling to get the scoot ready. At minimum a near rear tire before I can ride. In the process of adding a fairing with tunes so that prolly wont be done. The RR MC blessing is a great way to knock the dust off yer boots and scoots and kick the season off:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm planning on it. I need to get a new rear tire mounted friday then I'm good to go

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a good day for the blessing, not as warm as last year but make the best out of it. Quick detail to the scoot kick stands up at 9am. heading out with a group for some grub and then to the OC for the blessing. I don't know any folks from the state board, but I will keep an eye out for any other sharp Hondas:doorag::thumbup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks like a good day for the blessing, not as warm as last year but make the best out of it. Quick detail to the scoot kick stands up at 9am. heading out with a group for some grub and then to the OC for the blessing. I don't know any folks from the state board, but I will keep an eye out for any other sharp Hondas:doorag::thumbup:
Didn't make it, I would of messaged you if I was going. Had something come up in the afternoon that I couldn't back out of. I wanted to put some miles on so breakfast and riding until I had to be home. Hope you had a good time, maybe next year I'll make it.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts