Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of one that is going on for sure and wo others that are questionable..

The one at Coolwaters in Fayetteville is Jumping! They usually have no less then 300 bikes, I've seen as many as 500 there.. Its all sponsered by Heartland Honda..

There was another one last year on Tuesdays at La Huerta in Fayetteville, but it wasn't very popular... It was sponsered by Bill eddys Kawasaki..
Anyone know if this one is still going on???

There was a third that I never attended but I always heard about.. It was also on Tuesday nights at what used to be Cafe Sante fe.. I dont know who sponsered it or if it even was sponsered..

The way I understand it, guys would meet at Cafe Santa Fe (at 412 and 540) and ride over to La Huerta.. make a ride out of it instead of two small bike nights..

Anyone go to any of these?

·
Registered
389 Posts
We go to Cool Water on Thursday...Jose's in Springdale (old Sante Fe) on Tuesday and I don'tknow much about the one at LaHuerta. I only went to that one once last year.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VTXtremist said:
We go to Cool Water on Thursday...Jose's in Springdale (old Sante Fe) on Tuesday and I don'tknow much about the one at LaHuerta. I only went to that one once last year.
It never was too popular..
The parkinglot is too small and some kid flipped his sportbike two years ago so the grocery store next door quit letting us park over there.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Looks like my next weekly Rotation in Rogers will be May 10-13th I planning on riding the X over. maybe we can join up and ride to these events.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sounds good Mike, let us know when you get here. We'll hook up, fo' sho'.
8)

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts