Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
OH Yea

I'm going. It's out Route73 just past Zern's for those who want to know. 3:00P.M. to 10:00P.M.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a map on the website.
I didn't know how to get to the park in Boyertown.
See you there.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I seriously thinking about going.

Any one else from the West Chester. Chadds Ford / KOP thinking the same? Maybe we can ride up together, leave a little early and take the long way. :mcrider:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry Doug - I have to pull out of the Boyertown Bike Night. A few weeks ago, I bought a battery, charged it up, installed it and a week and a half later it died. So I charged it up again, ran it for about 2 weeks and today stopped for gas on the way home and my bike wouldn't start. You guessed it - dead battery. :roll: Either the battery is defective OR I have some sort of short or an electrical drain causing the battery to die. I don't want to chance getting stuck in Boyertown. So there ya have it.
Damn - and I'm going to miss that FREE PARKING :!: :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darkman said:
Sorry Dan - I have to pull out of the Boyertown Bike Night. A few weeks ago, I bought a battery, charged it up, installed it and a week and a half later it died. So I charged it up again, ran it for about 2 weeks and today stopped for gas on the way home and my bike wouldn't start. You guessed it - dead battery. :roll: Either the battery is defective OR I have some sort of short or an electrical drain causing the battery to die. I don't want to chance getting stuck in Boyertown. So there ya have it.
Damn - and I'm going to miss that FREE PARKING :!: :!:
Who's Dan?
Maybe a bad connection someplace???
Good luck with the fix Butch.
Hope it wasn't the rt61 curse from QS&L ride.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Doug - Who's Dan :?:
LOL I had a senior moment there. I still may try to get to Boyertown after all, as long as I can park on a hill in case I have to push start.
Had nothing to do with RT 61, although I did drive past it today coming back from Shady Maple.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the post! I was trying to find something to do today before heading to the dirt track races. (originally planned on Bridgeport, but it looks like Grandview will be on the menu tonight)

Boyertown, and then over to Bechtelsville to get dirty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.