Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year my son was getting tired of his Ninja 650. A lot of fun but not a great bike for long rides. We were riding with my brother in law he rides HD soft tail. As seems to happen with a lot of HD riders we had to stop at the dealer on every ride. The salesmen always tries to get me to trade my X in on a Road King. Well he got someone to trade this bike in. I told the salesmen he finally had a bike I was interested in, offered a 1k less than they were asking and they accepted. Called my son, LargeJake Jr, to get down there and now I have a Ninja I need to sell before the wife kills me. Told her I could sell it fast:dontknow:eek:ops. I finally took some better pics of it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sweet! Bet you're gonna get a lot of looks, have fun!:congrats:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When my son got the bike it was set up with the solo seat. He wanted the passenger seat and looked on the for sale board and found one listed. He PMed the seller to check the part number to make sure it would fit. He got a reply that said the seller was sure it would fit because that was the bike it came off of. Turned out that the seller was on VTXOA I've lost his screen though. We bought the seat and a set of bags he had and he gave us all the stock parts he had replaced, seats,exhaust and a box full of other parts. Once again there are a lot of great people on this board. Even the ones that ride Harleys:lol::lol:.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Biodude PM sent.

·
Registered
221 Posts
And another candidate for CLUB ORANGE is born!

roy d...at least think about it

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats, I hope your son realizes what a great Dad you are!
-Bill
He better I keep telling him,I also try to tell him I'm cool too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts