Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,I got everything all together this morning,I'm just a couple of miles from house and all of sudden,very loud baging noises,it don't sound good,then the motor and rear wheel are shaking violently,it looks like a u-joint came apart :x :x :x :x :x
So,,she's back at the dealer again :roll: :roll: :roll:
I guess the bike was assembled on a Friday :?,the workers must of wanted to hurry to go drinking :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
94 Posts
OMG

Well its a good thing that 1) your ok! 2) you got it back there! I hope they get it right this time and back to you in good running order and in a timely manner but a safe one! Sorry to hear this but I am glad your ok!!!! Hopefully its nothing major and they take care of it along with the cost for rushing it in the first place!!!!!

Take Care!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Down again

The bottom line is you are okay and you weren't out in bumscrew Egypt and stranded. Hopefully you get it fixed quickly, but they are probably not going to admit to fault and put it to normal wear and tear.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Glad you are safe Dave but not to hear such news about the bike. Hope you are on the rode very soon!

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
That sucks dude!!! :evil:
Hey, at least you weren't on the other side of this bridge when it broke :lol:

·
Registered
384 Posts
That Sucks

As is the statement from the rest. I am glad your OK. Based upon your last experience and most others we know such as myself fast service is not an option. I saw you scoot last night outside. Hope they do it right this time.

Nice PIC Poison

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pöi§ön said:
At least it did break on the right side of that bridge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
260 Posts
And the Cheshire Cat struggles to put a hyperchager on his 1300 Retro and suddenly gas is all over his friend's garage floor.
To be continued. :roll:

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Dtoolman99 said:
Pöi§ön said:
At least it did break on the right side of that bridge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya - ya know - I hear dey fix everythin wit BEER up der :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey,dave, how's it going? any news on your scoot yet? we're all hoping it's back up by this weekend. not as much as you though, i'm sure. why don't we all call m. finns and put some fire under their a$$? keep us posted.peace,chuck. :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Weekend

Hopefully you will be set for the weekend. We are doing a Saturday ride.

·
Registered
260 Posts
P4

Wow that is sweet, anyone ever seen one in person ? My hypercharger is straightened out and sucking air just fine. I had the shim in the wrong place. 8)

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Re: P4

Cheshire Cat said:
Wow that is sweet, anyone ever seen one in person ? My hypercharger is straightened out and sucking air just fine. I had the shim in the wrong place. 8)
The next time you see me you should see one in person :wink:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Maybe it feeling his pain or I'm misunderstanding dtoolman's seeming misfortunes with mickey finn's. I'trailer my bike if need be to Libby's or Ives. My experience at Libby's is if they don't have something they get it in a day or two. Joe finds a way to fit me into the schedule and back on the road. The mechanics seem to know what they are doing. For instance, I've had a few custom wiring jobs done and they always do a quality job of making the connections and mounting controls.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well,it's now about 2pm,my bike WILL NOT be done for me today :evil: :evil:
So I am going to miss the meet and greet tomorrow :x ,that's 2 years in a row for one reason or another I'm not there.
Hopefully Monday :roll:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Dtoolman99 said:
Well,it's now about 2pm,my bike WILL NOT be done for me today :evil: :evil:
So I am going to miss the meet and greet tomorrow :x ,that's 2 years in a row for one reason or another I'm not there.
Hopefully Monday :roll:
We will be missing it together :evil:

·
Registered
117 Posts
and we'll be missing you guys. that sucks about your scoot, dave. i still think we should all call m. finns, one at a time, over the course of a couple of days and put some fire under their butts! youguys have a good day anyhow,later,peace,chuck. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts