Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, about seven months ago I made the announcement on this board that my oldest daughter and her husband were going to be parents....making me a "grandpa" Well, at about 4:30 on April 9th my grand son Elisha James Craig came into this world. It was a difficult birth due to my daughter's diabetes and after many hours of labor...he was taken via an emergency C section....8 pounds, 12 ounces of beauty....sorry....handsome boy. The difficult birth caused a few complications concerning his blood sugar and respratory system and he was admitted that night to Children's Hospital, Knoxville. This is hard on all of us not to be able to bring him home to his mom and dad....my daughter was released this afternoon and seems to be doing good except for soreness and the stress of not having Eli. She was able, along with my son in law, to visit and spend over an hour with him in the ICU. I would like to ask all of you to keep us all...especially Eli...in your thoughts and prayers. James tells us in scripture... 'to pray for one another so that you may be healed. The prayer of a rightous man is powerful and effective" I do in my heart believe this to be true. Our related family is doing this and I consider everyone on this board to be a sort of family to me so I humbly ask you to pray God's will is done in Eli's life. I will keep everyone informed in what is going on. Bisley

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Praying that your grandson recover and have a healthy life. I am a new father myself (11/24/09) and I can imagine what everyone is going through. Prayers sent!!!

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Greetings all, about seven months ago I made the announcement on this board that my oldest daughter and her husband were going to be parents....making me a "grandpa" Well, at about 4:30 on April 9th my grand son Elisha James Craig came into this world. It was a difficult birth due to my daughter's diabetes and after many hours of labor...he was taken via an emergency C section....8 pounds, 12 ounces of beauty....sorry....handsome boy. The difficult birth caused a few complications concerning his blood sugar and respratory system and he was admitted that night to Children's Hospital, Knoxville. This is hard on all of us not to be able to bring him home to his mom and dad....my daughter was released this afternoon and seems to be doing good except for soreness and the stress of not having Eli. She was able, along with my son in law, to visit and spend over an hour with him in the ICU. I would like to ask all of you to keep us all...especially Eli...in your thoughts and prayers. James tells us in scripture... 'to pray for one another so that you may be healed. The prayer of a rightous man is powerful and effective" I do in my heart believe this to be true. Our related family is doing this and I consider everyone on this board to be a sort of family to me so I humbly ask you to pray God's will is done in Eli's life. I will keep everyone informed in what is going on. Bisley
Hey, bro, I'm in too!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Congrats and follow these instructions:

1. Pray till he comes home

2. Spoil the little guy rotten!

·
Old Goat
24,760 Posts
:congrats: and God is watching over the little buckaroo, have you decided on a SASS alias for him yet.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
:congrats: Best wishes for the little guy too.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
:congrats: "grandpa"!!! :congrats:

Prayers, They do work..

Here's a post from yesterday of Our Grandson who was in the Hospital for a few months after His Birth just a short time ago.
Those nurses in the nicU sure are some angels on earth.. It gets better so hang in there Grandpa, More Prayers..
This little guy (Manny)
Our Grandson who was in the Hospital all that time over the Holidays. Don't He look Great?
He's learning how to make bacon & eggs for Grand Pop and doing a fine job at it.

He's now off the Baby Heart & Breathing Monitor..
Thank God!

You think My Daughter will let me put that car seat on the bike? :joke:
Prayers for Elisha James Craig & Family..

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
:congrats: Gramps Bisley & Grandma B.
Grandchildren are ever so precious, God's rewarded for aging. :thumbup:
Blessings on the lil man & parnets.
I know the nurses do an excellent job in NICU
(both of my kids spent time there)
but Eli is their child and they should be able to spend as much time with him as THEY want.
Keep us updated. ~M

1 - 15 of 15 Posts