Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Chuck, Jasonbullet,And anyother York area riders who want to go ,meet me at the rutters at rte 94 and rte 234 around 9:30am Sunday and we will go from there C-ya Bullett

·
Registered
26 Posts
I should be able to drag my ass out of bed and get there by then. I sure my dog will have me up by 8:00 so count me in.

You're talking about the rutters in East Berlin right. (I'm not real good with my route numbers)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Bullett & Jasonbullet

I'll see you guys on Sunday at Rutters! :D Jasonbullet this is the Rutters outside of East Berlin at the junction of Rts 234 & 94, not the one in town on Rt 194. :shock: Bet you didn't know we've become a major metro area now that there's two Rutters in the city limits. :roll: :D See you guys on Sunday. Hey Bullett, is Warlord going to be there too?

Chuck

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Chuck somthing has come up with Warlord so hes gonna miss this one but we are talking about riding next saturday Ill tell ya more about it tommorrow Jasonbullet is meeting me at rutters on 30 and 116 and then him and I are riding out to meet you and a couple other friends of mineat the rutters at 243 and 94 C-ya Bullett

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Bullett & Jasonbullet

Hey Earl & Jason, it was great meeting both of you guys this morning. Hope to get together with both of you again soon. Had alot of fun today and wish I could have stayed longer, but my son from Jersey was stopping by with my two granddaughters this afternoon and you can't miss something like that. :oops: :wink: Earl, sorry I won't be able to go on that ride next Saturday but we'll do it soon. 8) :D Man I can't wait for July to get here! :twisted:

See you guys soon
Chuck

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Chuck It was nice meeting you and Jason also Well be geting together for some crusing Hell we got gettysburg bike week comin up soon besides I like to just get out some times in the evening and cruise york or hanove or wrightsville we will be rideing now that we know each other you guys take care and no you cant miss seeing the grandkids they grow so fast C-ya Bullett

1 - 6 of 6 Posts