Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Blue Knights are having a memorial ride for Officer Grignon on 4/10. Here is the link to the flyer. Registration starts at 12:00 with ride beginning at 1:00. $25 donation requested. Officer Grignon was a friend of my son's and he would be proud of this ride for his family. They are expecting at least 500 bikes. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's. Please tell everybody you think would be interested.

http://www.rcfop.com/pdf/bkky13_ride_grignon.pdf

·
Registered
88 Posts
This is a very short ride but I think it is the least that we can do to help his family out. I believe that after the service the ride will go to fourth street live were the bikes will take over the place. I am going to try to get my friends to go but I am definately going. Hope to see some other X's their.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sorry I will not be able to attend as I am out of tow hope everything goes well for this very worthy cause.
Ron

·
Senior Moments
8,400 Posts
halo x-rider said:
This is a very short ride but I think it is the least that we can do to help his family out. I believe that after the service the ride will go to fourth street live were the bikes will take over the place. I am going to try to get my friends to go but I am definately going. Hope to see some other X's their.
Sounds good, I will have to see if Hubby wants to do that.

Hey, we have a ride tomorrow. Meet at Station Park @ 9:30. heading out @ 10:00. Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
This did not turn out to be that short of a ride but it was an enjoyable one. The Blue Knights put this together so fast but so well. The best part was getting off at Blankenbaker and looking over 64 and still not seeing the end of the line. Also helping to raise money for such a nice woman. Their were a lot of nice bikes and alot of good people. I really need to remember my sunscreen when I ride though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts