Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Bluemagic metal polish cream on their chrome. I just finished using it to get the remains of my son gym shoe off my exhaust pipe. It worked great removing the stain but it seem like it has left something similar to finger prints when you look at the pipe a certain way, a smudge, and I can't seem to buff it out. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
686 Posts
VTX Buddha said:
Has anyone used Bluemagic metal polish cream on their chrome. I just finished using it to get the remains of my son gym shoe off my exhaust pipe. It worked great removing the stain but it seem like it has left something similar to finger prints when you look at the pipe a certain way, a smudge, and I can't seem to buff it out. Any suggestions?
Its all I will use. I was at a HUGE bike show and was talking to a older guy that does engine polishing and he said that he has tried everything and salesman give him stuff all the time to try. He said that Blue Magic is still the best he has ever used.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't understand why I'm seeing a smudge when I look at the pipe a certain light, maybe it is still from the gym shoe rubber.......

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I bought some BlueMagic a few weeks ago and used it on my X last week. It works great..goes on easy and comes off easy. Bike looks fantastic. :twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts