1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
VT VTXer said:
Anyone have anything to say about Icon Riding boots
looking at these
http://hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/product.asp?pid=2978&str=12&ID=698717586
I have had mine for 2 seasons - they are as comfortable as sneakers, lightweight, and have good traction.
A good warm weather boot - they are not warm, waterproof, or even water resistant. They get wet quite easily.
Overall, I like them - but you will need something else for cool, damp weather.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Look like something you wear when riding a mountain bicycle. JMO

·
Registered
78 Posts
I really love the look of those and tried to find someone locally who sold them. A dealer told me they had some problems with soles delaminating and that he had 6 pair he had to exchange on warranty. They have been discontinued for the Super Duty 2 boot which I don't like as well. I will probably try to pick up a pair myself before they are all gone and hope I don't have any problems.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've found that my favorite boots are my Cochran Combat Boots. I like the fact I can feel where my feet are exactly. Plus, I don't have to change shoes when I get to work. :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
For about the same price, I picked up a pair of Niki All Trac Trail boots. They are made for the outdoors, and they are waterproof and keep my feet very warm. I picked the up at Shoe Carnavel. They have alot of these boots. Very Very good riding and walking boots. I wear mine to work and just around the house. Very light weight, and they do keep your feet dry and warm in cold wet weather.

tlyoungb

·
Registered
819 Posts
What about these boots?

oh, wait....n/m...just realized you want riding boots and these are just for walkin'.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MikeWerk said:
What about these boots?

oh, wait....n/m...just realized you want riding boots and these are just for walkin'.
Mike, I don't know what your looking at, but what I see is for riding. :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have the Icon boots. No problems, and right comfortable. The guy I bought my X from liked them so much he bought a pair. A worthwhilepurchase I'd say.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You may want to go to

http://www.zappos.com

they sell boots and their return policy and pricing is second to none.

I bought a pair of boots just tonight

Do a search for motorcycle boots

1 - 11 of 11 Posts